ROCO Youth's purpose is to create the right opportunities for our teens and young adults to develop into the next generation of leaders.
Real Estate & Cookies 🍪
The December meeting will include a leadership class about "Investing in Real Estate" with Catalin Maticiuc.
And, since it's Christmas time, what better way to have some fun than doing some 🍪 cookie 🍪 decorations? Activity coordinated by Stefan Lehene.
Teens Only (13-18): Do not signup as a parent on your teen's behalf!
What it is
A six-month series of meetups (October-March) about Leadership and Fun dedicated to Romanian American Teens in the Chicago area.
You have to be 13+ to signup.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- develop leadership skills,
- make new friends,
- have some fun,
- be part of a uniquely strong community of amazing kids.
How it works
We meet, we talk, and we have fun. Every month we discuss a different topic of interest, and we may watch some videos and have guided discussions.
At every meetup, we have time to socialize, play games, watch a movie, or we may have a little party.
Who is invited
Do not signup if you are a parent! Young adults should sign up directly!
Any young adult 13+ to 18, passionate about becoming a leader and/or happy to connect with other Romanian American Teens. See one of our previous events:
Choose your favorite activity
This week, bring your own board game, computer game or Nintendo switch, or your favorite activity (bracelets anyone?).
For future events, we want to make sure everyone's having a good time, so we would love to hear your feedback and suggestions.
Use the form below to select your favorite activities:
List of possible Leadership topics to choose from:
- Learn about Entrepreneurship (start your own company)
- Learn about investing in the stock market
- Learn about NFTs
- DIY: Learn how to assemble your own computer
- DIY: create a Little Free Library (woodwork volunteering)
- Visit The University of Chicago campus and learn about College
- Learn about how to do an internship and what to expect
- Learn about the importance of mindfulness
- Learning how to learn (wicked skill)
- Learning about assembling/disassembling/fixing your own bicycle
- What is entrepreneurship: start your own company
- Life skills: how to create an awesome Resume
List of fun activities:
- Christmas Cookie Decoration
- Board Games Night (one more)
- Movie night
- Knitting night
- VR Night - bring your own/borrow a VR headset
- LAN Party - Computer Gaming Night
Stay in touch
👉 Would you like to find out when events like this happen in the future? Signup in ROCO Teens using this link.