Event Rules and Regulations
By attending the event, guests agree to adhere to these rules and regulations. The event organizers reserve the right to remove individuals who violate these guidelines or otherwise disrupt the event. Compliance with these rules ensures a safe and enjoyable experience for all attendees.
Capacity and Admission:
- The maximum capacity of the venue is 100 persons. This limit is strictly enforced to comply with safety regulations. Entry will be on a first-come, first-served basis until the capacity is reached.
- Events can be scheduled during the day and up to midnight. Events extending beyond the stipulated time require prior approval and appropriate supervision arrangements.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the venue. Designated smoking areas are available outside the building. Please use the provided receptacles for disposing of cigarette butts.
- To respect our neighbors, noise levels should be minimal, especially after 10:00 PM. This includes the volume of music, entertainment, and general crowd noise.
- Use of sound-amplifying equipment is allowed but must be kept at a reasonable volume and should comply with local noise regulations.
Behavior and Conduct:
- Guests are expected to maintain a respectful and courteous demeanor at all times. Disorderly behavior, including but not limited to fighting, harassment, or offensive language, will not be tolerated.
- The event organizer is responsible for the behavior of their guests. Any individual acting in a manner that disrupts the event or poses a safety risk may be asked to leave the premises.
- If alcohol is served, it must be done so responsibly. The event organizer must ensure that underage drinking does not occur and that guests do not become inebriated to the point of disorderliness or health risk.
- Attendees are responsible for any damage they cause to the venue's property. Event organizers may be held financially responsible for any repairs or cleaning necessary due to damage or excessive mess resulting from their event.
Compliance with Laws:
- All events must comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations, including health and safety codes, licensing, and fire safety requirements.
- Any cancellations must be made in writing and received by the venue management at least 7 days before the event. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a cancellation fee or forfeiture of the deposit.
- Familiarize yourself with the venue's emergency exits and evacuation procedures. In an emergency, remain calm and follow the event staff's or emergency personnel's instructions.
By participating in or attending any event at ROCO Chicago Community Center, you agree to adhere to these rules and regulations, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
Thank you for your cooperation and for making ROCO Chicago a welcoming community space!