See also: ROCO Room Setups | ROCO Inventory | ROCO Parking | All FAQs
Steps to organizing a ROCO event
- Check the ROCO Calendar for any potential conflicts
- Reserve your room: reserve ROCO (google form/72h)
- Confirm approval with ROCO Staff
- Each event must be assigned a ROCO Event Sponsor (a delegated volunteer)
👉 Sign and email ROCO Rental Agreement to [email protected]
If you are a ROCO volunteer/event organizer, for all internal ROCO events:
👉 Follow our ROCO Event Organizing Template.
External events: We recommend reading the above document; you may find it helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the steps to organize a ROCO Event?
What are the amenities/inventory available at ROCO?
Check our ROCO Inventory page and all the photos of the ROCO inventory.
How many people does ROCO fit?
There are multiple types of room setups at ROCO. The max number of chairs we can fit in the main room is about 100.
How can I provide feedback to ROCO?
Thank you for organizing an event at ROCO. Please take a couple of minutes to help us improve:
How do I get a purchase approval?
As an event organizer, there are multiple types of expenses you may incur in your volunteering activity for ROCO. We understand it.
- Small consumables
- Anything less than $25. These do not require any sort of approval. You will be reimbursed for your expenses at your request.
- Everything else
- Any decoration/design, collectibles, or utility items must be approved.
As it stands, we need to approve any piece of equipment (any non-consumables) that are bought for ROCO. Yes, even if you're spending your own money :)
Please keep in mind that we already have a lot of equipment, and we must be aware of storage and design requirements, and we may already have the piece of equipment you need.
Ready to make a purchase?
- Small consumables
How do I get reimbursed for purchases?
If you've made a purchase for ROCO, and assuming your purchased was approved (after you opened a purchase request) you can get reimbursed.
Do you like this page?